Friday, June 22, 2007

The very, very bottom just got scraped through

Following our policy of entering every game development competetion we come across, I can only assume that we're going to have to enter the Doritos contest, and come up with a Doritos-themed game. Here's my attempt:

"It's Christmas Eve, 2110. The President's daughter has been kidnapped by lactose-intolerant separatists. It's up to you to get her back, fighting the only way you know how - by rubbing the inevitable sticky buildup of saliva, whey powder, hydrogenated milk powder and processed semi-digestible cheese-like product that comes from eating Cool Original Flavour DoritosTM into their their corneas. Show those cheese-fearing terrorists the true power of DoritosTM!"

I think it's in the bag.

No pun intended. I'm sorry.

10 comments:

Katie said...

:(
I'm very disappointed in you.

Dave said...

Is it the pun, or the fact that I created the most unwieldy sentence ever to grace the English language? Because I already apologised for the pun. And that's all that's coming by way of reparations.

Katie said...

Oh no, it's not that; it's the fact that you failed to use an apostrophe in there somewhere. I'll let YOU figure out where! >:0

Dave said...

It's resolved. I trust we can leave this terrifying grammatical episode behind us, and move from the darkness back into the light.

R said...

Let it be known, sir, that I hate you.

Dave said...

Screw that, hippy. Get working on a design brief of your own. We're winning this thing!

Unknown said...

DANG straight you're winning it! i'd buy it and you know how much i hate!.....everything.
i miss you guys, why the fuck am i not in cambridge? oh wait, i can answer that, COZ I'M A DUMB FUCK!!

be there soon kids WE SHALL GIN, RUM AND PASS OUT ON DAVE'S SHOULDER AGAIN!!!

Dave said...

You found our internet hiding place. Yeah, with unbridled imagination on display here, we simply can't fail.

Get back to England. If people were meant to live on Australia, it would be covered in grass, and there'd be something to drink that wasn't Fosters. Like fine, fine English Gin.

Well, if you're coming back over, I'll start preparing a new stock of shitty films...

R said...

Wait! I have it!

What about a tetris-stylee tessellating puzzle, based on corn-chip fragments, and set entirely within Harry Knowles' arsecrack.

Dave said...

You've got a good start there, but you forgot one thing:

The laws of physics do not apply within the crevasse of Knowles.

It is the singularity.